English for Industrial Engineers Task 2 Blog

Monday, March 27, 2006

How to post your Task 2s

I've created two posts: Good Instructions and Bad Instructions. Click on the Comment link under the post of your choice, and paste your instructions into the text box you'll see on the right. Then click on Login and Publish … and your instructions should then appear on the left.

You do exactly the same when you're commenting on other people's instructions: just click on the Comment link and add your comment about their instructions.

I think I've set this up so that you'll need to create a User Name for yourself when you try to post a comment. It's free … and it's also a good way of sharing information about yourself with the other people on the course.

Now I'm editing my own post. I've just changed the settings so that you can post anonymously, if you want … though if you don't tell me who you are, I can't give you any marks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home